Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pregnant and Ready to Pop!

So it has been a very eventful last 9 months. We are so excited to be bringing baby Zach into our family any day now. Here is a fun questionnaire to help me remember stuff about the pregnancy:

Pregnancy Questionnaire

How far along: 39 weeks, 3 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Since I first got pregnant, I have gained 16 pounds, but I lost 10 pounds during the 1st trimester to technically 26 pounds

Maternity clothes: Yes, and lots of Dan's sweatshirts

Stretch marks: Unfortunately yes. I got some on my hips during the second trimester and was hoping that was the only spot, but about a month ago, it started showing up on my stomach :(

Sleep: Pretty horrible. Between heartburn, hip and wrist pain, getting up to use the restroom and him kicking at night it's not the best. I usually take a nap during the day though to help compensate.

Best moment last week: Hearing his perfect little heart beat, and he loves to move around whenever there is music on.

Movement: Lots of moving around.

Food cravings: Fruit, sour candy and egg Mcmuffins. Surprisingly I also don't like chocolate very much.

Gender: A boy! I thought for sure it was going to be a girl, but I was wrong! I am so excited though to bring another Itri boy into the world :)

Labor signs: No :( I have been trying to do natural labor inducers like spicy food, bouncing on an exercise ball, walking around, dancing, pineapple etc. but nothing yet.

Belly button - in or out? barely in still...

What I miss: Not feeling like a beached whale

What I am looking forward to: Seeing what he looks like and finally being able to hold him!

I tried to be consistent on taking pictures, but failed. So here are the random ones that I did take:



 12 Weeks


16 Weeks


20 Weeks when we found out it was a boy!

Week 23


Week 26

Week 29

36 Weeks

39 Weeks

Dan setting up the crib!


Zach's Nursery 











No comments:

Post a Comment