Monday, March 31, 2014

Mom and Dad Visit

My mom and dad came to visit for a couple of weeks when Zach was born and I could not have done it without them. It's amazing that no matter how many books I read, I still didn't have a clue about what I should do with some things. My mom helped me learn how to properly give Zach a bath (he cried when Dan and I tried but now loves it from my moms tips), different ways to help calm Zach down, how to get poop stains out of his clothes and a ton more!










While they were here we were able to go and do a couple of fun things as well. We went and did all the touristy things while they were here as well: Love Park. Reading Terminal Market, Rocky Steps and statue, liberty bell, and Pats Cheese steaks.










No comments:

Post a Comment