For basically his entire 7 month, we were in Utah visiting family :) It was so fun and I was so happy to see everyone and spend time with them. We made a ton of memories and did a lot of activities. I did a picture overload and Courtney is an amazing photographer so she took a ton as well!!! :)
Zach is adorable. He is a happy baby who is rolling around all over the place and army crawling. He also has started to dance when I sing and dance; it's really cute! Ok so sorry in advance for all the pictures (but not really) but here we go:
Courtney has a Thanksgiving Point Pass so we went all the time there. We went to the farm section the first week we were there. Zach had a staring contest with a lama and dominated...
They loved the Museum of Curiosity the most! We ended up going
2 times because there was so much to do.
We also went to the Dinosaur Museum.
We did a girls day in SLC
Court and I went to a cute place that we thought was a pumpkin patch, but ended up just being like a farmers market/playground. Still had fun and cute photo opp
So I definitely fell off the swing right after this picture was taken. No worries I fell on my back and Zach wasn't hurt, but I am so glad Courtney didn't take photos during that to use a blackmail.
We went to the Riverwoods a couple of times and played in the water fountains and toy store
Itri Bonfire
Price Family Pictures






.jpg)


.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment