Zach stands on his own and can take a couple of steps, no teeth yet and very little hair! He loves playing with balls. Dad has taught him to throw so they have a catch practically every day. He dances all the time and loves to babble. He can say momma and dada, nom nom for when he is hungry and then everything else is mainly babble. He points at everything, he loves getting into cabinets and pulling everything out. He is an adventurous active cutie and I love it!
His best friend is Max which is below. They are only about 1 week apart so it's really cute to see them interact with each other.
Shelby came and surprised me! I had no idea she was coming! I answered the door and there she was!!! I cried and screamed; basically the same reaction as my mom had when I surprised her. We did a lot of fun things together. We got the Philadelphia city pass. We went to the zoo.
It was freezing and there were basically no animals out, but there were a couple of indoor places.
We took the bus tour (again freezing)
Zach is wanting to be outside, but the stupid snow ruins everything.
We went to the please touch museum which is probably one of the best places in the world to bring kids. I love it probably as much as Zach does. Here he is channeling his inner Mozart.
The Franklin Institute and I made Shelby take a picture next to the heart since she is a nurse :)
And the Camden Aquarium.

No comments:
Post a Comment