Sunday, May 18, 2014

3 Months Old




(He wasn't in the mood to smile for this one)

Sounds: Loves trying to talk, makes lots of gaw, and nee sounds

Hates: When you sit down too long while holding him, being in the carseat, driving in the car

Loves: Making bubbles, sucking on his hands and fingers, drooling, rolling around on his back. holding things, looking at himself in the mirror

Facial Expressions: He makes all sorts of facial expressions. It's still mainly a serious face or smiling


Easter:




Dan said the bunny ears were girly, but I though they were adorable! :)




Mothers Day
 I was really excited for this Mother's Day since it was my first! Last Mother's Day was really hard for me because Dan and I had been trying for a couple of months to get pregnant without any luck yet so this year made me that much more grateful to have Zach in my life and be a mother :). For my gift, Dan watched Zach all day on Saturday while Shelby and I went to New York. Also, he got me a garage door opener because it was a wood door that you needed to manually open so I never parked in the garage which was a pain. 

Still loves his diaper changer!


He loves just hanging out in his diaper since it is getting warmer and doesn't like when I try to put his clothes on





He did not like being in his car seat or the car, but he is slowly getting less fussy while in it. Hanging toys on his handle helps or rolling the windows down, having someone in the backseat with him, or having his binky in his mouth


Loves spending time with Daddy







No comments:

Post a Comment