Saturday, June 28, 2014

4 Months Old



Weight: 16 lbs.
Height: 24"

Sounds: Loves to talk and make random noises all the time. 

Hates: Being swaddled. He always didn't like it, but without it he would wake up every 20 minutes. Now he is strong enough to break out of it, so I would walk in after his nap and his legs and arms would be sticking out of the swaddle in a super uncomfortable way. 

Loves: His baby carrier. He loves it! Holding things with his hands and being outside


I can't believe he is already 4 months old! It seems to go by so fast. I feel like this is a great age now because I am able to go to stores without him crying. He is also liking the car and car seat more which is great because I always feel awful when we have to drive anywhere because he cries so loud!

Fathers Day:





They got matching ties


LBI
Every year Dan's family and some friends go down the shore and spend the week at LBI this is our 4th or 5th year doing it and Zach's first time. It was a lot of fun and Zach loved it. He played in the sand and put his feet in the ocean. 





  I accidentally kicked some sand on Zach! I felt so bad, but he didn't seem to mind it.



Beautiful sun set










Zach loves this baby carrier! We tried 3 others before this and he didn't like any of them. Someone gave us this and he loves it! I can finally go to the grocery store and know I have more than 5 minutes before he starts to cry. It's amazing.  




Miniature golfing is a tradition every time we are here. 


Other Random photos:

He loves his wabbanub and play yard!







No comments:

Post a Comment